viernes, 10 de junio de 2011

Biographies




grandparents








My grandfather, Fernando Qu

iroz Cabins is the


son of Miguel Quiroz and MargaritaCabanas,

it was not an only child if that child had two brothers who were Alicia NaomiAntony and Octavius, abuelode abuero my uncle died but before abia married naomimuet not but live in sempoala but Fernando was married to Leon Mendoza streets aremedea tibieron son, Achilles, Cassandra, Fernando and Carlos

all his children aremarried and still living that is Veitia contrullo five years or more.














My grandmother, Leonor Mendoza Cabañas, is the daughter of Callejas, JorgeMendoza and Cruztiene

like my grandfather has esrmanas do and are still living in these times abitan Zempoala his hometown and the names of my aunts Auel are Zoeand Dora If my grandmother lions ebentual mind with Fernando Quiroz, and moved tolive there sonsde xalapa for their children tubular medea, Achilles, Cassandra,Fernando and Carlos ytienen grandchildren living with her ​​till this time


Not o

nly that but it is also an Escue

lle been going to where his son attended in hisjubentud.







parents












My father,Achilles Odysseus Quiroz Mendoza, son of Fernando Quiroz QuirozMendozaCabañas and Leonor, was born on September 16, 1966 the second son offive children, spent his life working first for his mother that allude to the store that made ​​asto where he is now on his job I travel a lot llebado with his family that bothers nonethat is good married are carmen garcia herrera at San Quentin on September 3, had her first son who is there to ulises of Greece and ecto finally to live in japala family butlives in Veracruz

.



















aught
by Miguel García Escobar and Amanda Herrera Hernández, Choapas Originriaage of 15 enas temprena was already independent and bino to study the city ofXalapa, Veracruz with his older sister who gave maryra conoser Achilles, UlyssesMendoza Quiroz conoserse that came after a long time and married eya was spentwherever the desir llebab her husband without anything and had their first childseptimdre 3, 1993 and the years elapsed Sigune even married.






I














I am ulises garcia Alexis Quiroz was born in San Quintin Baja California and lived invarious states do ye mexijo lived almost everything and experienced many emotions and that is very much welcome and attended barias escuaelas and perforated tubeand reached some complications with my horn here and supported efforts to bring theothers in this moment I am in high school in veracrus xalapa cbtis 13, and also completed high school and I travel the world aciendo what I like.



































































No hay comentarios: